Jungmok Seo Senior Researcher
Ph.D. Yonsei University, Electrical and Electronic Engineering (2014)
B.S. Yonsei University, Electrical and Electronic Engineering (2008)
Senior Research Scientist, Korea Institute of Science & Technology (KIST) (2017~)
Assistant Professor, KIST School, Division of Bio-Medical Science & Technology (2018~)
Post-Doc, Harvard Medcial School (2015~2017)
Post-Doc, Yonsei University (2014~2015)
– Bio-inspired surfaces for anti-biofouling surface modification
– Single droplet multiplex biosensor platform
– Nanobio materials and electronics
- Seo, J.*, et al. (2018) “A Single-Droplet Multiplex Bioassay on a Robust and Stretchable Extreme Wetting Substrate through Vacuum-Based Droplet Manipulation.” ACS nano 12 (2), 932-941.
- Seo, J.+, et al. (2018). “High-throughput approaches for screening and analysis of cell behaviors.” Biomaterials.
- Seo, J.+, et al. (2016). “Triboelectric nanogenerator accelerates highly efficient nonviral direct conver- sion and in vivo reprogramming of fibroblasts to functional neuronal cells.” Advanced Materials 28(34): 7365-7374.
- Seo, J.+, et al. (2014). “Switchable Water‐Adhesive, Superhydrophobic Palladium‐Layered Silicon Nanowires Potentiate the Angiogenic Efficacy of Human Stem Cell Spheroids.” Advanced Materials 26(41): 7043-7050.
- Seo, J.+, et al. (2013). “Gas‐driven ultrafast reversible switching of super‐hydrophobic adhesion on palladium‐coated silicon nanowires.” Advanced Materials 25(30): 4139-4144.
(+ first author, * corresponding author)