Jeon, Hojeong Header
- 1997.03 ~ 2001.02 BSc degree, Mechanical Engineering, Seoul National University, Korea
- 2004.08 ~ 2006.06 MS degree, Mechanical Engineering, Seoul National University, Korea
- 2006.08 ~ 2011.04 PhD degree, Mechanical Engineering, University of California Berkeley, US
- 2021.03 ~ current Adjunct professor, KU-KIST Graduate School of Converging Science and Technology, Korea University
- 2017.01 ~ current Associate professor, Division of Bio-Medical Science & Technology, KIST-school, University of Science and Technology
- 2017.03 ~ current Principal Researcher, Center for Biomaterials, KIST
- 2012.08 ~ 2017.02 Senior Researcher, Center for Biomaterials, KIST
- 2012.04 ~ 2012.07 Postdoc, Center for Biomaterials, KIST
- 2011.05 ~ 2012.04 Postdoc, Material Science and Engineering, University of California Berkeley, US
– light and material interaction, material and cell interaction
– laser induced micro and nanometer scale surface patterning, ablation, modification, texturing, and coating
– surface modification for functional implant materials with control of cell functions
– cell manufacturing
– Seung-Hoon Um, Yong-Woo Chung, Youngmin Seo, Hyunseon Seo, Myoung-Ryul Ok,Yu-Chan Kim, Hyung-Seop Han, Justin J. Chung, James R. Edwards, Hojeong Jeon* “Robust Hydroxyapatite Coating by Laser-Induced Hydrothermal Synthesis,” Advanced Functional Materials (2020) 2005233.
– Youngmin Seo, Saeromi Kim, Hyun Soo Lee, Jaeho Park, Kyungwoo Lee, Indong Jun, Hyunseon Seo, Young Jin Kim, Youngsik Yoo, Byoung Chan Choi, Hyun-Kwang Seok, Yu-Chan Kim, Myoung-Ryul Ok, Jonghoon Choi, Choun-Ki Joo*, Hojeong Jeon* “Femtosecond laser induced nano-textured micropatterning to regulate cell functions on implanted biomaterials,” Acta Biomaterialia (2020) 116, 138-148.
– Jaeho Park, Hyung-Seop Han, Jimin Park, Hyunseon Seo, James Edwards, Yu-Chan Kim, Myoung-Ryul Ok, Hyun-Kwang Seok*, Hojeong Jeon* (2018) “Corrosion behavior of biodegradable Mg-based alloys via femtosecond laser surface melting,” Applied Surface Science, 448, 424-434.
– Indong Jun, Yong-Woo Chung, Jimin Park, Hyung-Seop Han, Jaeho Park, Saeromi Kim, Hyunjung Lee, Sang Hoon Kim, Jun-Hyun Han, Hyunjung Kim, Hyun-Kwang Seok, Yu-Chan Kim, Hojeong Jeon* (2016) “Ultrathin metal films with defined topographical structures as in vitro cellculture platform for unveiling vascular cell behaviors,” Advanced Healthcare Materials, 5(18), 2396-2405.
– Indong Jun, Yong-Woo Chung, Yun-Hoe Heo, Hyung-SeopHan, Jimin Park, Hongsoo Jeong, Hyunjung Lee, Yu-Bin Lee, Yu-Chan Kim, Hyun-Kwang Seok, Heungsoo Shin*, Hojeong Jeon* (2016) “Creating hierarchical topographies on fibrous platforms using femtosecond laser ablation for directing myoblasts behavior,” ACS AppliedMaterials & Interfaces,8(5), 3407-3417.
– Hojeong Jeon, Sangmo Koo, Willie M. Reese, Peter Loskill, Costas P. Grigoropoulos*, Kevin E. Healy* (2015) “Directing cell migration and organization via nanocrater-patterned cell-repellent interfaces,” nature materials, 14, 918-923.