LEE HYOJIN Senior Researcher
- 2008 – 2012 Ph.D. in Bio Chemistry, Department of chemistry, Seoul National University, South Korea (Advisor: Professor Jwa-Min Nam)
- 2004 – 2007 B.S. in Bioengineering, Summa cum laude, Catholic University of Korea, South Korea1
- 2018 -Current Senior Research Scientist, Center for Biomaterial, Korea Institute of Science and Technology, South Korea
- 2016 – 2020 President Post-doctoral fellowship, Korea Institute of Science and Technology, South Korea
- 2015 – 2016 Post-doctoral fellowship, Korea Institute of Science and Technology, South Korea (Advisor: Kwan Hyi Lee)
- 2013 – 2015 Post-doctoral fellowship, Department of Chemistry, Northwestern University, USA (Advisor: Professor Teri W. Odom)
- 2012 – 2013 Post-doctoral fellowship, Division of Chemistry and Molecular Engineering, Brain Korea 21, Seoul National University, South Korea (Advisor: Professor Jwa-Min Nam)
– Nanomaterial syntehsis
– Gene,drug delivery system
– Non-invasive nano-bio sensors
– Bioimaging and nanotoxicity
- “Adaptive self-healing electronic epineurium for chronic bidirectional neural interfaces”K.I Song, H. Seo, D. Seong, S. Kim, K Yu, Y. Kim, J Kim, S. Kwon, H. Han, I Yoon, H. Lee* and D Son*, Nature Comm. 2020
- “Combinatorial Inhibition of Cell Surface Receptors using Dual Aptamer-functionalized Nanoconstructs for Cancer Treatment” H.Lee*, H.Kim, D. Park, M. Jang, K.Lee, S.Kim, Y. Jung*, S. Oh*, Pharmaceutics, 2020
- “3D Microfluidic Platform and Tumor Vascular Mapping for Evaluating Anti-Angiogenic RNAi-Based Nanomedicine” S. Lee, S. Kim, D-J. Koo, J. Yu, H. Cho, H. Lee, J. M. Song, S.Y. Kim*, D-H. Min*, N.L. Jeon*, ACS Nano, 2020
- “Precise Capture and Dynamic Relocation of Nanoparticulate Biomolecules through Dielectrophoretic Enhancement by a Vertical Nanogap Architecture” ES Yu, H.Lee, SM Lee, J Kim, T Kim, J Lee, C Kim, M Seo, JH Kim, YT Byun, S.-C Park, S.-Y Lee, S.-D. Lee, Y-S. Ryu, Nature Comm. 2020
- “Silica Nanodepletors: Targeting and Clearing Alzheimer’s beta-Amyloid Plaques, Advanced functional materials” H. J. Jung, Y. J. Chung, R. Wilton, C. H. Lee, B. I. Lee, H. Lee, J. Im, J. Choi, H. Kang, E. A. Rozhkova*, C. B. Park*, J. Lee*, Adv. Func. Mater. 2020
- “Non-invasive Molecular Barcode Assay for Diagnosis of Sex Hormones Correlated with Precocious Puberty”H.Lee, KH Kim and K.H. Lee, 2019, Sensors and Actuators B Chem.
- “Quantitative Single-Cell-Analysis of Isolated Cancer Cells with Microwell Array” H. Kim, S. Park, B. Kang, Y. Jeong, H. Lee*, and K.H. Lee*, 2019, ACS Combi Sci.
- “High Throughput Differential Identification of TMPRSS2-ERG Fusion Genes in Prostate Cancer Patient Urine”H.Lee, D.Lee, J. Park, S. Peter, and K.H. Lee, 2017, Biomaterials
- “Enhanced Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor 2 Degradation in Breast Cancer Cells by Lysosomes-Targeting Gold Nanoconstructs”H.Lee, D.H.M. Dam, J.W. Ha, J. Hu, and T.W. Odom, 2015, ACS Nano
- “Transparent, Nanoporous, and Transferable Membrane-Based Cell–Cell Paracrine Signaling Assay” Y. Jang*, H.Lee*, K. Char and J.-M. Nam, 2015, Adv. Mater.