Min-Jung Kang Principal Researcher
- University of Saarland (독일) Ph.D., Applied Biochemistry (2002.05)
- Seoul National University Master, Chemistry (1996.02)
- Seoul National University Bachelor, Chemistry Education (1994.02)
- 1996 – 1997 한솔제지연구소, 연구원
- 2002 – 2004 독일 잘란트대학교 의약학과, Post Doc
- 2004 – 2018 한국과학기술연구원(서울), 선임연구원
- 2019 – 현재 한국과학기술연구원(서울), 책임연구원
- 2004–present : Member of The Korean Chemical Society
- 2004–present: Member of The Korean Society of Mass Spectrometry
- 2004–present : Member of The American Chemical Society
- 2004–present: Member of The American Society of Mass Spectrometry
- 2004–present: Member and Board of committee of Korean Society of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- 2004-present: Member of The Korean Society for Molecular and Cellular Biology
- 2006-present: Member of Women’s Bioscience Forum
- 2006.03 ~ 현재 UST 교수, 수업 및 학생 지도
- 2017.03 ~ 현재 KIst School 생물화학 주임교수, 전공교수회의 위원
- 2021년 KIST Unsung Heroine 상
- Discover the working points of biomarkers and drugs using omics technology.
- Biomechanical studies of biomarkers and drug action points
- Developing diagnostic kits
- New Analytical Methods Using MALDI-TOF MS, LC-MS/MS, CE-LIF
103 journals were published
- Binh Thanh Nguyen and Min-Jung Kang (2019) Application of capillary electrophoresis with laser-induced fluoorescence to immunoassays and enzyme assays, Molecules, 24: 01977.
- Binh Thanh Nguyen, Jae-Chul Pyun, Sang-Guk Lee and Min-Jung Kang (2019) Identification of new binding proteins of focal adhesion kinase using immunoprecipitation and mass spectrometry, Scientific Reports, 9: 12908.
- Moon-Ju Kim, Jong-Min Park, Joo-Yoon Noh, Tae Gyeong Yun, Min-Jung Kang, Jae-Chul Pyun (2019) Gold-nanoparticel-coated magnetic beads for concentration and ionization of analytes for laser desorption/ionization mass spectrometry, RCM, 33: 527-538.
- Min-Jung Kang, Yunseo Seong, Joyeta Mahmud, and Binh Thanh Nguyen (2020) Obscurin and Clusterin Elevation in Serum of Acute Myocardial Infarction Patients, Bull. Korean Chemical Society, 41: 266-273.
- Ga-Yeon Lee, Ji-Hong Bong, Jaeyoung Jung, Min-Jung Kang, Joachim Jose, Jae-Chul Pyun (2020) Application of a thermophoretic immunoassay in the diagnosis of lupus using outer membrane particles from E. coli, Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 156: 112110.
- Jong-Min Park, Moon-Ju Kim, Joo-Yoon Noh, Tae Gyeong Yun, Min-Jung Kang, Sang-Guk Lee, Byong Chul Yoo, and Jae-Chul Pyun (2020) Simultaneous analysis of multiple cancer biomarkers using MALDI-TOF mass spectrometry based on a parylene-matrix chip, J. Am Soc. Mass Spectrometry, 31: 917-926.
15 registered, 7 applied
- Cyclic citrullinated peptide, rheumatoid arthritis diagnosis composition including the same
- Method of screening substance for treating gastric cancer using neurotensin receptor activity
- Cancer therapeutic target NTR 1 and method for screening anti-cancer agent using the same
- Composition for diagnosing acute myocardial infarction, kit for diagnosing acute myocardial infarction comprising same, and method of diagnosing acute myocardial infarction
- Complex comprising bead including quantum dot-layer and method for diagnosing myocardial infarction-related diseases using the same
- Screening method for new therapeuric targets of drug discovery for colon cancer and prognostic biomarkers for colon cancer screened by using the same