LEE JONG MIN Senior Researcher
– Ph.D., Precision Mechanical Eng., Hanyang Univ., 2005
– M.S., Precision Mechanical Eng., Hanyang Univ., 1992
– B.S, Precision Mechanical Eng., Hanyang Univ., 1985
– Researcher and Senior Researcher, KIST, 1992~
– R&D Engineer, Pacific Controls Co. Ltd., 1988~1989
– AI-based quantitative assessment of stroke rehabilitation exercises using EMG signal
– Motor intention recognition based on bio-signal for driving a patient-directed rehabilitation exoskeleton
– Bio-signal processing and AI-based pattern recognition
– AI-based condition monitoring
- “Foot Pressure Feedback Pneumatic Orthosis: Implication of Daily Life Walking Training for Knee Osteoarthritis Patients,”International Journal of Precision Engineering and Manufacturing, vol. 21, no. 11, pp. 2191-2198, 2020.
- “Intended Gait Speed Prediction via Swing Limb Kinematics Applicable for Patients with Slow Gait,”Electronics Letters, vol. 56, no. 18, pp. 911-914, 2020.
- “Practical Method for Predicting Intended Gait Speed via Soleus Surface EMG Signals,”Electronics letters, vol. 56, no. 11, pp. 528-531, 2020.
- “Gait Speed Control of Lower Limb Exoskeleton using Soleus Electromyogram Signals,”Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC), 2019.
- “Development of Gait Rehabilitation System Capable of Assisting Pelvic Movement of Normal Walking,”Acta medica Okayama, vol. 72, no. 4, pp. 407-417, 2018.
- “Prediction Method of Walking Speed at Swing Phase using Soleus Electromyogram Signal at Previous Stance Phase,”Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC), 2018.
- “Detecting Voluntary Gait Initiation/Termination Intention Using EEG,” International Conference on Brain-Computer Interface (BCI), 2018.
- Recognition method of human walking speed intention from suface electromyogram signals of plantar flexor and walking speed control method of a lower-limb exoskeleton robot (Korea: 10-1680740, USA: 10,434,027)
- Noninvasive atrial activity estimation system and method (Korea: 10-498581, USA: 10,058,261)
- Human joint kinematics information extraction method from multi-channel surface electromyogram signals, recording medium and device for performing the method (Korea: 10-1666399)
- Method of monitoring machine condition (Koea: 10-1040926, USA: 8,426,771, Technology transfer: Innosignal Co. & AT Signal Co.)
- Monitoring device for rotating body (Korea, 10-0760510, USA: 7,495,750, UK: 2445697, Deutschland: 11-2006-003-144)