Sun Hwa Kim Principal Researcher
-Ph.D. KAIST, Bioscience (2007)
-M.S. Kyungpook National University (2002)
-B.S. Kyungpook National University (2000)
– Principal Researcher, Korea Institute of Science & Technology (2017~)
– Senior Researcher, Korea Institute of Science & Technology (2012~)
– Research Assistant Professor, Yonsei University Hospital (2009~)
– Post-Doc, University of Utah (2007~)
– Non-viral gene delivery systems for treatment of various genetic disorders.
Non-viral direct reprogramming: changing the fates of somatic cells
-Sun Young Wang, Hyosuk Kim, Gijung Kwak, Hong Yeol Yoon, Sung Duk Jo, Ji Eun Lee, Daeho Cho, Ick Chan Kwon, Sun Hwa Kim, Development of Biocompatible HA Hydrogels Embedded with a New Synthetic Peptide Promoting Cellular Migration for Advanced Wound Care Management, Advanced Science 2018.
-Sejin Son, Namho Kim, Dong Gil You, Hong Yeol Yoon, Ji Young Yhee, Kwangmeyung Kim, Ick Chan Kwon, Sun Hwa Kim, Antitumor therapeutic application of self-assembled RNAi-AuNP nanoconstructs: Combination of VEGF-RNAi and photothermal ablation, Theranostics 2017, 7, p9.