YOUN HONG YEOL Senior Researcher
– 2015 Ph.D. in School of Chemical Engineering, Sungkyunkwan University
– 2010 B.S. in Department of Advanced Polymer and Fiber Materials, Kyunghee University
– 2022 ~ Senior Research Scientist, Medicinal Materials Research Center, Korea Institute of Science and Technology
– 2018 ~ 2021 Senior Research Scientist, Center for Theragnosis, Korea Institute of Science and Technology
– 2015 ~ 2018 Postdoctoral Fellow, Center for Theragnosis, Korea Institute of Science and Technology
– Development of polymer based nanocarrier
– Nanomedicines for cancer immunotherapy
– Metabolic glycoengineering and bioorthogonal click chemistry based in vivo theranostic applications (targeted imaging and therapy using nanocarriers)
– Multimodal imaging using nano-bio materials
- J. Choi, I.C. Sun, H.S. Hwang, H.Y. Yoon*, K. Kim*, Light-triggered Photodynamic Nanomedicines for Overcoming Localized Therapeutic Efficacy in Cancer Treatment, Advanced Drug Delivery Reviews (2022): 114344.
- H.Y. Yoon1, D. Lee1, D.K. Lim, H. Koo*, K. Kim*, Copper‐Free Click Chemistry: Applications in Drug Delivery, Cell Tracking, and Tissue Engineering, Advanced Materials, 34 (2022) 2107192.
- J. Kim, Y. Choi, S. Yang, J. Lee, J. Choi, Y. Moon, J. Kim, N. Shim, H. Cho, M.K. Shim, S. Jeon, D.K. Lim, H.Y. Yoon*, K. Kim*, Sustained and Long-Term Release of Doxorubicin from PLGA Nanoparticles for Eliciting Anti-Tumor Immune Responses, Pharmaceutics, 14 (2022) 474.
- J. Choi, M.K. Shim, S. Yang, H.S. Hwang, H. Cho, J. Kim, W.S. Yun, Y. Moon, J. Kim, H.Y. Yoon*, K. Kim*, Visible-light-triggered prodrug nanoparticles combine chemotherapy and photodynamic therapy to potentiate checkpoint blockade cancer immunotherapy, ACS nano, 15 (2021)12086-12098.
- W. Kim1 H.Y. Yoon , S. Lim, P.S. Stayton, I.-S. Kim, K. Kim*, I.C. Kwon*, In vivo tracking of bioorthogonally labeled T-cells for predicting therapeutic efficacy of adoptive T-cell therapy, Journal of Controlled Release, 329 (2021) 223-236.
- S. Lim1, H.Y. Yoon1, S.-J. Park, S. Song, M.K. Shim, S. Yang, S.-W. Kang, D.-K. Lim, B.-S. Kim, S.-H. Moon*, K. Kim*, Predicting in vivo therapeutic efficacy of bioorthogonally labeled endothelial progenitor cells in hind limb ischemia models
via non-invasive fluorescence molecular tomography, Biomaterials, 266 (2021) 120472.