Han, Ki-Cheol Senior Researcher
– Ph.D. Seoul National University, Food Biotechnology (2010)
– M.S. Seoul National University, Food Biotechnology (2001)
– B.S. Seoul National University, Food Biotechnology (1999)
– Researcher/Senior Research Scientist, Korea Institute of Science & Technology (KIST) (2003~)
– Post-Doc, Moffitt Cancer Center, Tampa, Florida (2014-2015)
– Identification of cancer drug resistance mechanisms and discovery of drug targets for cancer treatment
– Development of cancer immunotherapy
- Y. Chang, K.H. Park, J.E. Lee, K.C. Han, Phosphoproteomic analysis reveals PAK2 as a therapeutic target for lapatinib resistance in HER2-positive breast cancer cells, Biochem Biophys Res Commun, 505 (2018) 187193.
- – Y.E. Park, J. Yeom, Y. Kim, H.J. Lee, K.C. Han, S.T. Lee, C. Lee, J.E. Lee, Identification of Plasma Membrane Glycoproteins Specific to Human Glioblastoma Multiforme Cells Using Lectin Arrays and LC-MS/MS, Proteomics, 18 (2018).
- S.H. Seo, Y.R. Lee, J. Ho Jeon, Y.R. Hwang, P.G. Park, D.R. Ahn, K.C. Han, G.E. Rhie, K.J. Hong, Highly sensitive detection of a bio-threat pathogen by gold nanoparticle-based oligonucleotide-linked immunosorbent assay, Biosens Bioelectron, 64 (2015) 69-73.
- K.C. Han, E.G. Yang, D.R. Ahn, Elongated oligonucleotide-linked immunosorbent assay for sensitive detection of a biomarker in a microwell plate-based platform, Biosens Bioelectron, 50 (2013) 421-424.
- K.C. Han, E.G. Yang, D.R. Ahn, A highly sensitive, multiplex immunoassay using gold nanoparticle-enhanced signal amplification, Chem Commun (Camb), 48 (2012) 5895-5897.
- K.C. Han, S.Y. Kim, E.G. Yang, Recent Advances in Designing Substrate-Competitive Protein Kinase Inhibitors, Curr Pharm Des, 18 (2012) 2875-2882.