Lee, Song Joo Senior Researcher
– Ph.D. Northwestern University, Biomedical Engineering (2013)
– M.B.E. The Catholic University of America, Biomedical Engineering (2007)
– B.B.E. The Catholic University of America, Biomedical Engineering (2005)
– Senior Research Scientist, Center for Bionics, Biomedical Research Institute, Korea Institute of Science & Technology (KIST) (2015~)
– Associate Professor, University of Science and Technology (2017~)
– Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University & Sensory Motor Performance Program, Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago, Chicago, IL, USA (2013-2015)
– Research Assistant, Sensory Motor Performance Program, Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago, Chicago, IL, USA（２００９ー２０１３）
–Clinical Biomechanics and Neuromechanics for healthy individuals and patients with
-Application of Rehabilitation Robotics and Mechatronic Tools for improving sensory and
-Human Machine Interface and Bionic Limb
– Song Joo Lee, and Zhang LQ, “Learning Patterns of Pivoting Neuromuscular Control Training-Towards a Learning Model for Therapy Scheduling,” IEEE Transactions on Biomeical Engineering, 2018, In press.
– Song Joo Lee, Ren Y, Press J, Lee JW and Zhang LQ, “Improvement in Offaxis Neuromuscular Control under Slippery Conditions following 6-week Pivoting Neuromuscular Training,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering, 2017, Nov;25(11):2084-2093.
– Song Joo Lee, Ren Y, Geiger F, Chang A, and Zhang LQ, “Effects of Pivoting Neuromuscular Training on Pivoting Control and Proprioception,” Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, 2014, Jul; 46(7):1400-1409.
– Song Joo Lee, and Hidler JM, “Biomechanics of overground vs. treadmill walking in healthy individuals,” Journal of Applied Physiology, 2008, Oct; 104: 747-755. (Cited 404)